All Things Tax

T2
Pioneer

how do I get a copy of my 2011 tax return

Community Manager

Re: how do I get a copy of my 2011 tax return

T2,

Welcome to the Community. If you filed your 2011 tax return with H&R Block you should be able to access it through a My H&R Block account available at hrblock.com. You can also request past year's transcripts from the IRS on their web site here: http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript

JerryG

Check BoxDid my reply help answer your question? Please mark it as an accepted solution by clicking on the green "Accept as Solution" button below. Thank you!
Pioneer

My wife filed her 2011 taxes through h&r and never had an online account so when we married and filed together we used her email address so it won't let her set up an account. What do we do?
Community Manager

sal_amanda,

Welcome to the Community. I would recommend calling our client support team to assist. They can be reached at 1-800-HRBLOCK (1-800-472-5625).

JerryG
Community Manager

Check BoxDid my reply help answer your question? Please mark it as an accepted solution by clicking on the green "Accept as Solution" button below. Thank you!
Tax Pro

Hi sal_amanda,

Welcome to the community.

You can also get a copy of the return at any H&R Block office if she completed it online or at an office.

Hope this helps.