All Things Tax

Posts: 1
Registered: ‎02-10-2014

filing 1042-S


I have received a form 1042-S from bank as I got some account opening bonus amount coupon and now I need to know in which section of tax file should I mention the 1042-S details. When I opened a bank account at that time I was not having an SSN, so bank provided me form 1042-S. But please note that now I have an SSN. 


Please let me know if any more details are needed.