All Things Tax

All Things Tax

Like the title says, from the filing process and tax questions to tax policy and reform, you can search and share All Things Tax here. This is the place to find answers to all your general questions that don't fall under the other categories. And just a reminder: questions about software or online filing should be posted in DIY Products.

Pioneer

Still haven't received my w2's from former jobs. Help please.

I have always filed with H&R unfortunately u have moved several times in one year. I worked at three different jobs and I only got my w2 from my most recent job which is in a different state then my other two jobs in TN . I tried calling but The HR was not able to find a way to get my w2 since it had been awhile since I logged in to my account. Then I tried to Call dex they could not help me either. I don't know what to do. Is there anyway if I go to an H&R block office one of the prepers could just find the 2's online and print them or use my previous info to file for 2012??

Valued Pioneer

Re: Still haven't received my w2's from former jobs. Help please.

Are you able to locate or obtain your last paystubs from the other jobs?  It may help?