All Things Tax

Posts: 1
Registered: ‎12-31-2013

Need To File 2012 Taxes After Filing An Extension

I purchased the deluxe package earlier this year to complete my 2012 taxes.  I entered all the information and then opted to file an extension and pay a portion of the tax due because I was missing some documents.  I now to complete my 2012 taxes but when I login I can't access all the information. Is there somewhere to access the information that I have already entered so I can add the new information and then move forward with filing my taxes?

Associate (Council Member)
Posts: 2,518
Registered: ‎12-17-2012

Re: Need To File 2012 Taxes After Filing An Extension



Please call our online product support team at 1-800-HRBLOCK, press 3. They should be able to assist you.


Thanks, JerryG

Check BoxDid my reply help answer your question? Please mark it as an accepted solution by clicking on the green "Accept as Solution" button below. Thank you!