All Things Tax

All Things Tax

Like the title says, from the filing process and tax questions to tax policy and reform, you can search and share All Things Tax here. This is the place to find answers to all your general questions that don't fall under the other categories. And just a reminder: questions about software or online filing should be posted in DIY Products.

Pioneer

MyBlock Frustration

I am trying to Confirm My Identify on MyBlock, so that I can download my taxes.  I fill in the My Identity questions correct each time, but unfortunately it keeps stating that my identify cannot be verified.  This is very frustrating, I am in the midst of purchasing a house, and I need these 2015 and 2016 tax records today.  I've called the support line, and after wading through the stupid automated prompts, I'm added to a queue, and then it disconnects because it says there is a high call volume.  PLEASE HELP!!!  Considering going back to QuickBook next year.

Highlighted
Pioneer

Re: MyBlock Frustration

i had the same problem i answered all the questions but apprently one was wrong now im blocked out idk for how long either this is so frigin frustrating