All Things Tax

Posts: 1
Registered: ‎01-30-2014

I forgot something in my taxes

Apparently my husband had a 1099-misc income form show up in the mail the day after I completed our taxes. Is there anyway to go back and add them? What do I do?


Thanks in advance!!