All Things Tax

All Things Tax

Like the title says, from the filing process and tax questions to tax policy and reform, you can search and share All Things Tax here. This is the place to find answers to all your general questions that don't fall under the other categories. And just a reminder: questions about software or online filing should be posted in DIY Products.

Pioneer

How to change the TaxPro associated with my online profile?

I want to schedule an appointment with my tax pro whom I am working with at a local office. When I go online to schedule the appointment. I login to the website and it picks up a tax pro who is not the person helping me now. I also want to upload documents for my tax professional. How can I associate the correct person with my profile so that they receive the correct documents and appointments?

Tax Pro

Re: How to change the TaxPro associated with my online profile?

Hi mingsai,

Welcome to the H&R Block community.

Your best option is to call the tax professional whom you're working with and have them set the appointment for you since there's something causing it to give you to the wrong person.  If you don't have a direct phone number for the tax professional then call the office and ask for them.

If it's putting you with someone else then your tax professional may already have an appointment at the time you're trying to schedule.  You might also try scheduling at a different time.

Your tax professional will be able to tell you how to send your documents once you've spoken to them.

If you have any other questions I'll be glad to help.

Louis,

Senior Tax Advisor (Tampa, FL)

Pioneer

Re: How to change the TaxPro associated with my online profile?

But is there a way to change tax pros?  I want to change to one that is closer to me physically?  I accidentally selected one that is an hour drive away, and if I have to go into the office, I don't want to do that when there are offices in my neighborhood.

Thanks.