All Things Tax

Posts: 1
Registered: ‎02-14-2014

How do I file an amended 1040X 2013 return

I need to file an amended 2013 tax return.  I e-filed and have already received check from IRS.  I have tried to follow the instructions provided on HR Block website but it doesn't seem to work as per their I instructions.   If I log on using my account, it doesn't allow me to start a new return.


If anyone could provide me with step by step instructions for filing an amended return I would greatly appreciate it.  I have to admit I am just a bit technically challenged so detail is welcomed.


Thank you in advance..



Valued Pioneer
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎02-14-2014

Re: How do I file an amended 1040X 2013 return

amended filing i do not believe takes place until feburary 17th. that is when you can file amended's