All Things Tax

All Things Tax

Like the title says, from the filing process and tax questions to tax policy and reform, you can search and share All Things Tax here. This is the place to find answers to all your general questions that don't fall under the other categories. And just a reminder: questions about software or online filing should be posted in DIY Products.

Posts: 1
Registered: ‎04-16-2017
Accepted Solution

How do I access past years' tax returns?

I've had my returns done in office by H&R block the past few years and would like electronic copies (including my completed 2017 taxes). I created an account at, but there is noting to uploand/download or view. In other words, no electronic copies of past tax returns. Does H&R provide electronic copies of tax returns, and if so, how do I access?





Trusted Council Member
Posts: 6,191
Registered: ‎02-23-2016

Re: How do I access past years' tax returns?

Hi mikeb029,


Welcome to the H&R Block community.


You should be able to access copies of your prior year returns in MyBlock.


You must go through the identity verification in MyBlock before you will have access though.  Once you've done that your returns should be available under the "tax history" tab.


For further assistance, you can call support at 1-800-HRBLOCK and they'll be able to assist you with this more than I can from the community level.


If you have any other questions I'll be glad to help.


Senior Tax Advisor (Tampa, FL)

Posts: 1
Registered: ‎04-19-2017

Re: How do I access past years' tax returns?

The FAQ says you can print last couple of years returns if you used the software, but there is no option whatsoever to do that. I have the taxcut files from 2015 that I need to open, but no way to do it.