All Things Tax

All Things Tax

Like the title says, from the filing process and tax questions to tax policy and reform, you can search and share All Things Tax here. This is the place to find answers to all your general questions that don't fall under the other categories. And just a reminder: questions about software or online filing should be posted in DIY Products.

Pioneer

How can I get my 2016 tax return from H&R Block?

So I filed my tax return (2016) online with H&R and it saved online. This year I went to file my taxes again but mistakenly hit the Deluxe package which I didn't need (Free Edition is all I need). I was told I would have to delete my account and start over again with the same email address and stuff. Did that but now I don't have access to my 2016 return which I need to e-file. How do I get that without having to go through the IRS and waiting a number of days? Wouldn't H&R still have access to those files, since the only reason I'm this mess is because they told me to delete the account.

Neighbor

Re: How can I get my 2016 tax return from H&R Block?

I would try going to the My Block account.

Pioneer

Trying to file 2017 taxes but I'm stuck on page telling me to sign out and access 2016 account. How do I do that?
Pioneer

Trying to file 2017 taxes but I'm stuck on page telling me to sign out and access 2016 account. How do I do that? I just want to file 2017 taxes!! I have all my info last year. Please why is this so difficult
Highlighted

lynn0709,

Welcome to the Community. You can reach H&R Block client support at 1-800-472-5625. They will be able to access your account online and assist you.

Harold