All Things Tax

All Things Tax

Like the title says, from the filing process and tax questions to tax policy and reform, you can search and share All Things Tax here. This is the place to find answers to all your general questions that don't fall under the other categories. And just a reminder: questions about software or online filing should be posted in DIY Products.

Valued Pioneer
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎02-13-2018

Employee - Less than Steller

How the heck can we make a complaint about an H&R Block Employee ? I would rather not make the complaint in any of the Forums.  It just doesn't feel that this is an appropriate place.


Suggestion ?

Posts: 273
Registered: ‎11-10-2016

Re: Employee - Less than Steller

If you have a concern about an H&R Block associate you worked with at a local office, I would recommend speaking with the manager at that office. If you prefer you can contact client support at 1-800-472-5625.


Regards, Harold