All Things Tax

All Things Tax

Like the title says, from the filing process and tax questions to tax policy and reform, you can search and share All Things Tax here. This is the place to find answers to all your general questions that don't fall under the other categories. And just a reminder: questions about software or online filing should be posted in DIY Products.

Pioneer

Change username

How do I change my username?

Associate (Council Member)

Re: Change username

cfend001,

Welcome to the Community. Just send me a private message with the change you'd like made and I'll do it for you.

Thanks, JerryG

Check BoxDid my reply help answer your question? Please mark it as an accepted solution by clicking on the green "Accept as Solution" button below. Thank you!
Pioneer

my user name now is chevys4life1994@aol.com

Pioneer

i want to change my user name..

Hi chevys4life1994,

Welcome to the Community. Send me what you'd like your user name changed to and I will make the change for you.

Thanks, JerryG

Community Manager

Check BoxDid my reply help answer your question? Please mark it as an accepted solution by clicking on the green "Accept as Solution" button below. Thank you!
Associate (Pioneer)

Jerry

My username was automatically set as 406018 because I am an associate. could you please change it to Beth Hancock?

Beth Hancock, EA
Master Tax Advisor

I have changed your username to BethHancock. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

~Moderator

Associate (Pioneer)

My username is erohrb25 and I would like Evelyn R

Your user name has been changed to EvelynR.

JerryG

Pioneer

Can I change my user name from jlk47krk to KathyKellar