All Things Tax

All Things Tax

Like the title says, from the filing process and tax questions to tax policy and reform, you can search and share All Things Tax here. This is the place to find answers to all your general questions that don't fall under the other categories. And just a reminder: questions about software or online filing should be posted in DIY Products.

Highlighted
Pioneer
Accepted Solution

BOFI and Direct deposit

After looking at a review of my return i noticed on the federal side my direct deposit account and routing numbers were different than the ones for my state return. The direct deposit account and routing numbers for the state were correct but for my federal return i didnt recognize the account or routing numbers after doing some research i found that they belonged to Bofi H and R Blocks bank im guessing for paying for tax prep but will i still be receiving that money in the correct bank account or is all of that return headed to Bofi? 

Pioneer

Re: BOFI and Direct deposit

No idea why you ave not gotten a reply yet.  BOFI will take out the cost of processing your tax return ( what H&R gets ) then transfer it to you bank / card.  This only takes seconds most of the time so you should have nothing to worry about.  It is just the way that H&R gets payed.

Pioneer

Re: BOFI and Direct deposit

When using the refund transfer to pay for filing taxes is there a way to change my direct deposit account through hr block. I entered the wrong one and just noticed. the irs has already accepted my return and I called in but was transferred to the emerald card number and couldn't get anyone live. thanks